My Amazing Body
Skills, concepts and values taught in this episode:
humans need to live
human bodies can do
humans use their senses
humans are different from one another
- How to learn (wonder,
ask, learn, share)
ASL Signs in this Episode
see - hear - taste - smell - touch - legs - hands - talk - arms - feet - muscles - stomach - lungs - breathe - think - brain - body - eyes - ears - nose - tongue - fingers - one - two - three - four - five - wonder - food - water - air -family
- Rachel and the
- I Wonder
- Humans are Incredible
- Head, Shoulders, Knees &
- It’s My Body
- Simon Says
- 5 Senses
- My Amazing Body
- Share It
- Human Bodies Are Unique
- Our Amazing Dancers
- Sign Review
- Sneak Peek! Animals On Parade
How are TreeSchoolers videos different from Signing Time videos?
- The goal of TreeSchoolers is to teach a complete preschool curriculum.
- The goal of Signing Time is to teach ASL signs.
- Both shows feature original songs by Emmy-nominated host, Rachel Coleman.
- Both shows feature ASL signs. Signing Time completely focuses on signing. And since research shows that signing can help preschool children learn and remember new concepts, it was natural to include a handful of ASL signs in TreeSchoolers, too!
Preview The Amazing Human Body on MySigningTime.com by clicking here.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: