animal - bear - bird - body - bunny/rabbit - camel - cheetah - chicken - chimpanzee - climb - colors - cow - deer - donkey - duck - E - elephant - emu - farm - fish - flower - fly - goat - grasshopper - happy - hawk - help - horse - I - kind - know - lamb/sheep - live - monkey - O - owl - pig - rat - run - share - shark - slow - smart - snake - strong - swim - turkey - turtle - walk - what - where - wolf - you
- Rachel and the TreeSchoolers
- I Wonder
- What Is an Animal?
- Animals on Parade
- Move Like an Animal
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Old MacDonald
- Herbivore, Carnivore, Omnivore
- 5 Little Monkeys
- Share It
- What is an animal?
- What do animals need to live?
- How do animals move?
- Where do animals live?
- What do animals eat?
Key skills, concepts, and values
- Some animals are pets, some are not
- Plants and animals share a habitat
- We are all unique and special
- We all have different talents and abilities
- Humans Can Choose What to Eat
- Sign Review
- ASL Tip: Signing How Animals Move
- Preview: Happy, Healthy Me
- Preview: The Amazing Human Body