TreeSchoolers Ep. 9: Our Solar System introduces foundational vocabulary and concepts of astronomy, including: phases of the moon, gravity, orbits, asteroids, gravity, stars, constellations, galaxies, Milky Way, astronauts, and more. The video is 45 minutes, subtitled, and includes special features.
airplane - animals - astronaut - astronomy - butterflies - comet - constellations - day - dog - Earth - eclipse - explore - falling star - frog - galaxy - gas - gravity - horizon - inferior planets - Jupiter - light year - Mars - Mercury - mice - moon - moon phases - moon rock - monkey - mountain - mystery - Neptune - new moon - night - orbit - planets - Pluto - rats - rocket - Saturn - shooting star - snail - solar system - space - stars - sun - telescope - Uranus - Venus - waning - waxing - x-rays - year - zenith
- Rachel and the TreeSchoolers
- I Wonder
- ABCs of Astronomy
- Twinkle Twinkle Big Bright Sun
- Cruising Through Our Solar System
- The Phases of the Moon
- Keep Looking to the Stars
- Share It
How are TreeSchoolers videos different from Signing Time videos?
- The goal of TreeSchoolers is to teach a complete preschool curriculum.
- The goal of Signing Time is to teach ASL signs.
- Both shows feature original songs by Emmy-nominated host, Rachel Coleman.
- Both shows feature ASL signs. Signing Time completely focuses on signing. And since research shows that signing can help preschool children learn and remember new concepts, it was natural to include a handful of ASL signs in TreeSchoolers, too!