This is a SigningTime.TV Digital Download (not a DVD)
There’s a talent show at the TreeSchool, but Penny isn’t sure what her talent is! As Rachel helps the TreeSchoolers learn about all of the awesome things animals can do, Penny discovers what makes her truly special.
Awesome Animals explores questions such as:
- What is an animal?
- What do animals need to live?
- How do animals move?
- Where do animals live?
- What do animals eat?
Plus learn more than 50 ASL signs!
- Rachel and the TreeSchoolers
- I Wonder
- What Is an Animal?
- Animals on Parade
- Move Like an Animal
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Old MacDonald
- Herbivore, Carnivore, Omnivore
- 5 Little Monkeys
- Share It
ASL Signs in this Episode
animal - bear - bird - body - bunny/rabbit - camel - cheetah - chicken - chimpanzee - climb - colors - cow - deer - donkey - duck - E - elephant - emu - farm - fish - flower - fly - goat - grasshopper - happy - hawk - help - horse - I - kind - know - lamb/sheep - live - monkey - O - owl - pig - rat - run - share - shark - slow - smart - snake - strong - swim - turkey - turtle - walk - what - where - wolf - you
- Humans Can Choose What to Eat
- Sign Review
- ASL Tip: Signing How Animals Move
- Preview: Happy, Healthy Me
- Preview: The Amazing Human Body
How are TreeSchoolers videos different from Signing Time videos?
- The goal of TreeSchoolers is to teach a complete preschool curriculum.
- The goal of Signing Time is to teach ASL signs.
- Both shows feature original songs by Emmy-nominated host, Rachel Coleman.
- Both shows feature ASL signs. Signing Time completely focuses on signing. And since research shows that signing can help preschool children learn and remember new concepts, it was natural to include a handful of ASL signs in TreeSchoolers, too!