Included in your New Baby Bundle
Baby Signing Time sets your baby's day to music with signs and songs for everyday events - playtime, getting dressed, going places, getting ready for bed, manners and more. Created specifically for babies as young as 3 months old up to 3 years, yet fun for the whole family! Set includes:
- Vol. 1: It's Baby Signing Time DVD & CD
Learn the signs/words for: Eat - Drink - Cracker - Water - Cereal - Milk - Banana - Juice - Finished - Mom - Grandma - Dad - Grandpa - Diaper - Potty - More - Bird - Fish - Cat - Dog - Horse - Frog - Hurt - Where. Includes original songs by Rachel Coleman: Eat & Drink, Mom Has a Mom, Diaper Dance, More, More, More, The Pets I Love, A Hard Day, and It's Baby Signing Time.
- Vol. 2: Here I Go DVD & CD
Learn the signs/words for: Shoes - Socks - Hat - Coat - Please - Thank You - Sorry - Car - Train - Bus - Bike - Airplane - Boat - Ball - Doll - Bear - Wash Hands - Soap - Water - Sleep - Bath - Sleep Clothes/ Pajamas - Brush Teeth - Books - Blanket. Includes original songs by Rachel Coleman: One Shoe, Please-Thank you-Sorry, Here I Go, I Can Keep it Still, I Wash My Hands, Sleep Song, and Special to Me.
- Vol. 3: A New Day DVD & CD
Learn the signs/words for: New - Day - Outside - Wind - Rain - Snow - Sun - Cloud - Sky - Tree - Grass - Flower - Leaf - Stop - Wait - Again - Go - Bug - Up - Down - Star - Moon - Good - Night. Includes original songs by Rachel Coleman: A New Day, Outside, Outside, Strollin', I'm a Bug, Starry Night, Nighttime is the Right Time, and Tiny Hands.
- Vol. 4: Let's Be Friends DVD & CD
Learn the signs/words for: Friend - Play - Share - Nice - Feel - Happy - Laugh - Sad - Cry - Hot - Cold - Yes - No - Me - You - Dirty - Clean - Apple - Pear - Carrot - Peach - Juice - Bubble - Balloon - Telephone - Music - Game. Includes original songs by Rachel Coleman: Let's Be Friends, Can You Feel It, Opposites, That Tastes Good, In the Sky, and Show Me a Sign.
Potty Time makes potty training fun and easy for children of any age!
- Potty Time DVD & CD
This video and music album teach children to:
- Listen to their bodies
- Stop what they are doing and go to the bathroom
- Celebrate their successes
- Deal with accidents in a positive way
- Appreciate their amazing bodies
- Hopkins Uses The Potty - In this charming story, Hopkins the Frog goes from wearing a diaper to "Fly of the Loom" big frog undies! He isn't sure about potty training at first, but he learns to listen to his body, stop what he's doing, and use the potty - all by himself! This book addresses common potty training concerns, such as having an accident, in a positive and playful way. 18 pages total.
- Baby Hopkins Plush
Removable undies makes Baby Hopkins a great tool for potty training. Approximately 9 inches, safety tested for all ages.
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: